On one of my recent better days, I asked God to show me any hatred I still harbored against another human so I could forgive. I've become very concerned about that "I will forgive you as you forgive others" stuff Jesus says.
Couldn't think of anyone at the time, but I've come up with a few since.
I hate people who can sew.
Specifically, doll customizing youtubers who throw out a casual "So I sound like I'm 12 and I made this oversized hoodie with a working pocket that a 54 year old can't make" or "This is my Ken doll's lined parka with a zipper and hood and pockets and look at all the little details I added and I'm only 17!" or "I just sewed a zigzag stitch around the edge to keep the fabric from fraying. You can, too, if you're not a mechanically challenged post-menopausal loser."
I hate you all.
People who can sew lockstitches without a bird's nest tangle on the bottom side. People who can sew zigzag stitches and 1/8 inch seams without the fabric getting sucked into the foot feeder and requiring scissors to get out. People who don't consider their sewing machine a device straight from Hell designed to make them curse God and die.
Which means I've got some things to work on. Especially learning how to sew.
Keep the faith.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.